Process of Club Passing a Player for LCSL Games
- A club Registrar or Director shall notify LSA via email (email@example.com) prior at any time prior to the game.
- The Player Club Pass notification shall include the player’s identification number, name, jersey number, date of birth, primary team (including age/gender and LCSL Division) and the team to which the player shall be club passed (including age/gender and LCSL Division).
- The Player Club Pass notification shall also include the Game Number and Date of the game for which the player is being club passed.
- The time-stamp on the email shall be evidence that notice was given in a timely manner.
- The player’s ID number, name and jersey number shall be written on the game roster.
- A copy of the player’s pass needs to available to show to the referees.
Team Name / Game Number / Game Date
Club Pass : Name and Jersey Number
Current Team – Age – Division
Club Pass Team – Age – Division
Process of Club Passing for Club or State Tournament
The processes for club passing players onto rosters for a Club Tournament and for club passing players on to Louisiana State Tournament and/or Regional tournament rosters remain unchanged. The forms for each process are linked below
These forms must be completed and submitted
- For Club Tournaments on or before 5:00 PM of the Wednesday before the tournament.
- For Louisiana State Tournaments on or before 5:00 PM of the Roster Freeze Date of the Player’s Club Pass (New) team.