Registration for 2014 is closed. Any previously registered referees who are not registered for 2014 must wait until Dec 1 to register for 2015. They will be able to referee starting Jan 1 provided that all registration steps are completed.
For referees that are registered in 2014, these are the steps to register for 2015 (All steps need to be completed before registration can be approved):
1. ALL REFEREES (as well as assignors, assessors, and instructors), regardless of grade, must have a current Background Check report (adults) or Age Verification report (minors) on file at the GotSoccer website. Reports older than a year are no longer valid and must be resubmitted. To verify your status or submit a report, you can login as a referee to the GotSoccer website.
2. Register with the US SOCCER Federation. More information and a link to be provided later this summer.
3. Referees with grades 8, 9, 15, and 16 must take an online recertification test. More information and a link to the test will be provided later this summer.
- Only referees that complete all three steps can work games starting Jan 1, 2015.
- Do not create your own GotSoccer account. If unsure as to the correct username and password to use, please contact Jose Cordova (LouisianaSRA@gmail.com).