Louisiana Competitive Soccer League
July 21 Club Field Availability Form will be distributed to all clubs for them to indicate which weekends a club would be willing to host LCSL games at their club. The form will ask about # of fields available, and time slots that the fields are used (8,10, 12 etc), first game time and last game time of the day and if you are willing to host games for teams involving games not including your teams and if there will be a field fee for those games.
- Clubs will submit to LSA the name of the Assignor who will handle LCSL scheduling for our Club
- Assignor Test goes online and must completed by and passed by August 15 to host LCSL games as your club.
- Club Field Availability Form due to LSA office.
- Team Rankings, which will be used for LCSL placement (providing team meets 50% plus 1 returning players) will be distributed to Clubs. These rankings will be used for placement in LCSL.
- Disproportionate Number of Neutral Games and Travel in Excess of 4 Hours Survey sent to teams regarding prior year. Due date is 8/8.
- LCSL Letter of Intent must be completed online for every team wanting to participate in the LCSL. Remember to participate in Competitive State Tournament (except U19), a team must participate in the LCSL or Region III Premier League. For U11 & U12 teams not formed by the August 8 deadline, there will a spring only league and that Letter of Intent will be due November 15.
- Competitive Team Rosters must be entered into the GotSoccer system so that the team’s composition can be confirmed for its appropriate placement in the league. A team must return 50% plus 1 of its previous year roster to retain its ranking.
- Designated Home Field Form if your club cannot host LCSL games, this form is submitted to LSA to identify where your home games will be played.
- Survey due: Disproportionate Number of Neutral Games and Travel in Excess of 4 Hours Survey due from teams.
- LCSL Club Transmittal Form must be completed and received by LSA from each Club that will have teams participating in the LCSL. Payment of the LCSL fee for ALL teams on a Club check and the $250 Performance Bond Check (this MUST be on a separate check from league fees) will also accompany this form.
August 13 Release Tentative LCSL Leagues for Club Review.
- League Petition Forms due to LSA (by midnight) - if after review of league placement a club wishes to petition that a team be placed in a higher league than its current placement, this form is completed providing information to be evaluated. Please note pursuant LSA Policy a team may not petition to play in a lower league than its placement.
- Assignor Test must be completed and passed to host LCSL games at your club.
- Competitive Committee Meeting to review any League Petition Forms and to approve the leagues. Note this is a Monday.
August 18 Release Final LCSL Leagues
September 1 Schedule will be released
Sept. 6-7 First LCSL Play Weekend (will try to schedule games that involve only limited travel)
Oct. 18-19 Last LCSL Originally Scheduled Play Weekend U14-U18
Oct. 25-26 U14-18 LCSL Fall Make-Up Date - any games that cannot be played as originally scheduled during the month of September, and have not been reschedule will be scheduled on this weekend.
Nov. 8-9 Last LCSL Originally Scheduled Play Weekend U11-U13
Nov.15-16 U11-13 LCSL Fall Make-Up Date - any games that cannot be played as originally scheduled and have not been reschedule will be scheduled on this weekend)
November 17 U11 & U12 Team Letter of Intent Due for teams that did not participate in the Fall.
December 1 U11-U13 Teams: Enter 2 Blackout weekends for the Spring season (must be entered into GotSoccer).
January 15 Spring schedule will be released for U11-U13
Jan 31- Feb 1 First LCSL Spring Play Weekend U11-U13
Feb 14-15 No Games Scheduled Mardi Gras
Feb 21-22 No Games Scheduled Mardi Gras
March 7-8 First LCSL Spring Play Weekend U14-U18
March 21-22 Last LCSL Originally Scheduled Play Weekend U11-U14
March 28-29 U11-14 LCSL Spring Make-Up Date - any games that cannot be played as originally scheduled during the month of September, and have not been reschedule will be scheduled on this weekend)
March 28-29 Last LCSL Originally Scheduled Play Weekend U15-U18
April 11-12 U15-18 LCSL Spring Make-Up Date - any games that cannot be played as originally scheduled and has not been reschedule will be scheduled on this weekend