Louisiana Soccer Association ("LSA") is the official National State Association of U.S. Soccer in the State. LSA currently serves more than 50 affiliated clubs and more than 40,000 players, referees, coaches and trainers and club administrators.
LSA offers a wide array of programs and events across the state and continues to develop new initiatives for players of all ages. We also provide the highest level of coaching and referee education and seek to improve the game of soccer at all levels of competition.
Why Affiliate Your Brand with Louisiana Soccer?
- Gain visibility and connect with soccer families across the state. Our families are passionate about the sport and about their children. Their lives revolve around the game and they identify with and support those partners, sponsors and brands who support the game.
- Join other national and local brands such as Nike, Allstate Sugar Bowl, Third Coast Soccer and Our Lady of the Lake Foundation.
- Help promote healthy lifestyles and those life lessons best taught through sports. Our sponsors have a direct impact on the lives of our members.
- Connect with a passionate audience. The LSA demographic is becoming more broad every day. Our players are increasingly from all corners of the state and from all cultural and socio-economic backgrounds. LSA's stated mission is to bring the game to all kids.
What Sponsorship Opportunities are Available
and How are They Activated?
LSA provides numerous numerous programs and events and all of them present an opportunity for brand visibility and activation. Sponsorship can be limited to single programs such as Coaching Education or a general State-wide Partnership. Connecting our Sponsors with our Membership is multi-faceted task.
- Website Presence. The LSA website has nearly 500,000 pageviews a year, places sponsors on rotating banners and on dedicated program pages.
- E-Newsletter. The LSA e-Newsletter is published 8 times annually and has a circulation of over 25,000.
- E-Blasts. LSA publishes 10 program or event specific e-Blast to our members each year.
- Social Media. LSA posts interactively on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Event Presence. Sponsors are offered the opportunity to have a presence at all LSA Events, including our 5 statewide tournaments, our Annual General Meeting and at all Coaching Education courses.
For More Information on How You Can Become an LSA Sponsor and Support the Game of Soccer and our Players Across the State, Contact LSA Executive Director, Tucker Reynolds, at tucker.reynolds@LSA-Soccer.org